Eight Ways Your Child Can Benefit from an MCS Education:
- Montessori education supports intellectual, social, physical, creative and moral development.
- MCS offers quality education from toddler to early adolescence with a cohesive philosophy and challenging curriculum.
- Montessori education is a proven alternative to traditional education. Students are self-motivated, self-disciplined, well-prepared academically and able to work independently and in groups.
- MCS creates a collaborative environment where students, parents and faculty work together toward life long outcomes. Click here to view Outcomes of a Montessori Education.
- Montessori education prepares students for academic excellence, confident, life long learning and responsible, caring lives.
- Montessori educated students encourage each other to learn while working at their own pace.
- MCS offers convenient, safe and creative child care programs after school and for much of the summer.
- MCS' extraordinary faculty offers children the benefits of their world and career experience, helping to celebrate cultural differences as well as similarities.