2013-2014 Tuition and Fees*
These fees pertain to the academic year only, September through June, and do not include vacation childcare or summer school.
Financial Aid is available; please see below.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due with the enrollment contract.
Plan A - Single payment plan, due May 10
Plan B - Three payments, 25% due May 10, 50% due September 10, 25% due December 10
Plan C - Nine monthly payments, due May 10 - January 10
|Pre-Primary -- 18 months through 3 years|
|3 Short Days||$10,130||$175|
|4 Short Days||$11,190||$175|
|5 Short Days||$12,258||$175|
|3 Full Days||$11,798||$175|
|4 Full Days||$13,417||$175|
|5 Full Days||$15,036||$175|
|Primary -- 3 through 6 years|
|Short Day (for 3 and 4 year olds only)||$12,150||$175|
|Lower Elementary -- 6 through 9 years|
|Upper Elementary* -- 9 through 12 years|
|Science Camp Fee||
$400 - $500
* Reflects reduced tuition for payment by cash, check or ACH. For full tuition if paying by credit card, please contact the office.
** Optional, due upon enrollment
- New Parent Education Materials - approximately $15
- After School Care - $8 per day for children picked up before 4pm or $12 per day for children picked up after 4pm
- Tardy pick-up fees are $5 for each 5 minute increment after 5:30 pm
- Late charges will be assessed on all delinquent accounts
Online Financial Aid applications are processed by FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition), which requires a $38 non-refundable processing fee per family. If you have questions regarding the application or encounter technical difficulties, please contract FAST directly at 1-877-326-3278.
For any other questions regarding Financial Aid, please contact
A sibling discount is available for families with more than one child enrolled for the same academic year; second child - $300.00, third child and subssequent children - $400.00.