MPO Mission Statement
The Montessori Parents' Organization (MPO) is group of parents whose mission is to assist and support MCS by organizing social events, creating community outreach and parent educational opportunities, supporting new families and our teachers and staff, and fundraising. MPO is an important and fun way to be involved with your child's MCS experience!
As an MCS parent, you are already a member of MPO!
The MPO holds meetings the first Friday of each month every month school is in session, or the first Friday after vacations, with the exception of June. Meetings start at 8:45 a.m. and are held in the MCS Multi-Purpose Building. Coffee and treats are served.
This year, the MPO will be offering something new! We will have a speaker series on topics of interest to MCS parents.
A $20 contribution, payable to MPO, in voluntary annual dues, is appreciated to support the MPO mission.
We hope you will participate in the MPO!
Events Supported by the MPO for 2012-2013:
- End of Summer Party & Dine Out - August 30
- Harvest Picnic - October 20
- Chaucer's Night - November 11
- Chicken Little Day - December 8
- MCS Gala Fundraising Auction - April 20
- Jogathon - May, 10
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Dinner - May 11
Ongoing Support Opportunities:
- Scrip, eScrip, and Amazon Affiliate Program
- Dine Out or Parents Night Out Tuesday - the second Tuesday of each month
- Host Family Program
- Hot Lunch
- Room Parents
- Refreshments at MPO Meetings
Volunteer Information (sign up for school events, browse calendar, etc).
This portal is used by the school to manage personal information about parents and students. The portal allows parents to sign up for the teacher-parent conferences. Family Directory.