8:15 - 8:45 am
12:15 - 12:30 pm for Short Day Students
2:15 - 2:30 pm for Primary Full Day Students
3:00 - 3:15 pm for Elementary Students
Guidelines for drop off and pick up
- Drop off and pick up at the classroom, at the curb between the fence and MCS parking area or at the elementary gate.
- Late arrivals must sign-in in the office.
- Please keep your child in his or her seat belt until drop-off and have him or her ready to exit the car. Please allow staff to remove students from the car for Pre-Primary and Primary students.
- Please keep the line moving briskly and safely.
- Please keep in mind there is a 5 MPH speed limit in the parking lot at all times.
- Do not park in the Fire Lane (red zone) or in front of the dumpster area.
- Please do not impede traffic flow; for more than momentary conversations with staff at the curb, please either park and speak with staff before or after arrival or dismissal or make an appointment.
- You must notify the office in writing or by phone if your child is to go home with someone who is not on your transportation list.
- If you pick up your child prior to regular dismissal time, please stop by the office to sign him or her out.