Come hear about all our elementary program has to offer on Wednesday 2/20/13 5:30 - 6:30 pm.
Click here to download flyer.
The Montessori Center School Lower Elementary Program offers
- An innovative, concrete and personalized curriculum in reading, writing and mathematics.
- A nurturing environment that encourages intellectual, social, physical, creative and moral development.
- The opportunity for students to work together and develop socialization skills while building self-confidence, independence, self-motivation, and respect for themselves and others.
Lower Elementary Program Basics include
- Writing including report writing and creative writing
- Social Studies
- Beginning Abstraction
- Field Trips
- Buddy Classrooms (elementary students mentor younger students)
- Performance/Public Speaking Skills