The Montessori Center School Primary Program Offers:
Basics of the Pri mary Program:
- An activity filled day that encourages the students intellectual, social, physical, creative and moral development.
- A caring, nurturing environment with a low student to teacher ratio and plenty of personalized guidance.
- The opportunity for children to be involved in the process of their own early education.
- Development of order, self-motivation, self-reliance and independence
- Sensorial skills
- Practical living skills
- Initiation of math skills
- Experiences in art, music, science and gardening
Customize your Child's Program
Choose from a short day (8:30 am to 12:30 pm) or a full day (8:30 am to 2:30 pm) for your 3 to 4 year old, 5 year olds are automatically enrolled for a full day. After school care is available for an additional cost until 5:30 pm.